Terms and Conditions
The Company may change or remove Site content without notice.
The Company may also suspend or discontinue this Site due to unavoidable circumstances or at its own discretion.
The Company will assume no responsibility for damages caused by changes to or removal of information from this Site, or by the suspension or discontinuation of this Site.
The following environment is recommended to use this Site.
*Note that the Site may not display correctly due to Web browser settings or when something other than the recommended environment is used.
|Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or more
Mozilla Firefox Latest version
Google Chrome Latest version
|Android 7 and more : Google Chrome
iOS latest version : Safari
All information on this website (including trademarks, logos and service marks) is the copyright of the Company or one of its group companies, and is protected by law in Japan and by the copyright laws, treaties and other laws in other countries. Use of the information on this Site (copying, modification, distribution, etc.) beyond the scope of private use by individuals or beyond the scope of other use allowed under other copyright laws is prohibited without the advance consent of the Company.
Although careful attention is given when posting information to this Site, the Company gives no guarantee as to the accuracy, usefulness or reliability of that information; whether or not the information is commensurate with the purpose of the user; or whether or not the information is safe (free from errors or computer viruses or other harmful data, programs, etc.). Furthermore, the Company will assume no responsibility for any damage caused by the use of the Site.
The following acts are forbidden with respect to the use of this Site.
- Actions that infringe, or may infringe, on the property or privacy of a third party or the Company.
- Actions that are, or may be, disadvantageous or damaging to a third party or the Company.
- Actions that go against, or may go against, public order and standards of decency.
- Criminal acts or actions that lead, or could lead, to criminal activity.
- Actions such as registering the email address of another person, or providing false statements or notifications.
- Actions for the purpose of operations or profit, or actions with the aim of preparing for such a purpose.
- Actions that injure the reputation or trust of a third party or the Company.
- Actions that use or provide, or may use or provide, a harmful program such as a computer virus.
- Other actions that violate, or may possibly violate, laws, statutes or ordinances.
- Other actions that the Company judges as inappropriate.
Links to Linked Sites do not imply endorsement or a relationship with the linked products, services or companies.